hello

This place is for those who don't speak Czech

Moderátor: Moderátoři

Odpovědět
lantra 95

hello

Příspěvek od lantra 95 »

hy.. my name is dean and i come from slovenija... i own a 95 hyundai lantra (1.6 16v)... i am planing to do some styling and therefor i am looking pictures (as much as i can find)...

... i would be very happy if somebody would give me some links to pictures on this forum (or some oder place with hyundai lantras), because i dont understand a word in this forum :oops:

i already thank you for your time.... by by
Reklama

Hardcam

Příspěvek od Hardcam »

I think there are very little pcs of Lantras...
are you intrerested only in czech Lantrasmade in 1995?
my english isn't good, i know..it'll be better, i promise:)

http://lantraweb.wz.cz/inspirace/inspirace.html
Hyundai Tucson 1.6 T-GDI Style 7DCT 4x4
Škoda Scala 1.6 TDI Style 7DSG
Škoda Octavia IIIFL 1.6 TDI Style DSG

Hyundai i20 1.4 16V Premium Plus - Panorama, FullLeather, Bi-xenon, Android Auto
Kia Cee´d SW 1.6 GDI TOP
Hyundai i40CW 2.0 GDI Style 6AT
lantra 95

Příspěvek od lantra 95 »

mine is even worse... lol... thank you for the link... actualy i am not interested only in czech lantras...
i have been throu enorme pages on the google, but still i did not find any interesting styleed cars....
so here i am... :)

and i am wondering... are there any tricks for tuning my lantra.... a once heared that if you do a bypass on the computer, you get extra few hp... is that true?? and how to do it? my only mod on the car is the removal of the katalizator-dont know how to say it in english... lol (it pays of, but it is a high risk at the police) :twisted: :twisted: and ive raplace my rhims with sonatas original 15" ones....
Hardcam

Příspěvek od Hardcam »

You thiink chiptuning, aren't you? http://www.abctuning.cz

By the way, where do you live at SLO? I studied slovinien language at univerzity in Brno (only this language, nothing more)

I¨m affraid, that there are no tricks to tune Lantras...becouse there are no shops with the tuning equipments for tuning Lantras...

Hyundai i20 1.4 16V Premium Plus - Panorama, FullLeather, Bi-xenon, Android Auto
Kia Cee´d SW 1.6 GDI TOP
Návštěvník

Příspěvek od Návštěvník »

i live near ljubljana....

shops..??? maybe not, but about 50km away from me lives a guy that repairs only lantras (he is a bit freaky) ...my friend went there to tune his lantra... the resaults are amazing... im also saving my money to go there...

but still i am asking araund for some sort of tricks :) (as any normal 19 year old student would do, yust to save some money...)
Hardcam

Příspěvek od Hardcam »

So, i'm 21...but i don't know any tuners with Lantra 95 here in CZ, it's true...maybe with 96-99...

Kia Cee´d SW 1.6 GDI TOP
Návštěvník

i know..... there is little people that are altering 95 lantras.... that is the main reason that i bought it.... here in slovenija are many tuned cars.... but none of them si lantra 95... i like to be unique... ;)

my final goal is: get a little more HP, get bigger rhims- 16" , altering the hood-rising it a bit (aomewhere similar as stock on peugeot 406 coupe), new/lower springs(lowering the car) and maybee moding the front bumper...
the interior is almost done: ive instalet new sound systm- blaupunkt gt4000, magnat 800W wofer, new dvd radio(still waiting for it) and moded the dashboard..

i dont want to pimp my car... i yust want to make it elegant an sporty at the same time... i dont like big spoylers an that stuff...on my opinion its to much childish....
Návštěvník

uu.... and something more... that link that you gave me.... it is VEEEERYYYY slow... why?
Odpovědět

Zpět na „English Corner“