Bluelink nefunguje

Osvětlení, signalizace, audio, pojistky.

Moderátoři: 89majlo96, Moderátoři

Odpovědět
mjokiel

Bluelink nefunguje

Příspěvek od mjokiel »

Dobry den,

Nemohu se spojit s autem přes aplikaci Bluelink na mobilu . Naposledy fungovalo 14.08.2022.
Na infotainment v aute ukazuje "Mobile network not available ".

Uz jsem psal na HME BlueLink a jsem dostal doporučení ze mam upgradovat software.

"We regret that you have not been able to take full advantage of the Bluelink App's features lately.

The reported issue can be related to the fact that the software of your vehicle is outdated. In order to avoid further issues and to make your Bluelink experience enjoyable in the future we suggest you to visit our site and follow the instructions to download the latest software version:

https://update.hyundai.com/EU/E1

In case you may need some help regarding the update process, please contact our colleagues from the Customer Support, they will gladly take care of your request.

Nevertheless, we recommend you to reset your Infotainment system. To do so, take a pen, go to your car, search for the small hidden button on your Infotainment keyboard and press this button with the pen."
Reklama

Srandista

Re: Bluelink nefunguje

Příspěvek od Srandista »

No a upgradoval si teda na najnovsiu verziu?
Hyundai i30 1.5 T-GDI iMT Family Smart 2022, 117kW/253Nm, Engine Red - od 12.4.2022
Toyota Corolla 1.8 VVTL-i MT T-Sport 2003, 141kW/180Nm, Red
zopper

Re: Bluelink nefunguje

Příspěvek od zopper »

A udelal ten reset, o kterem pisou?
i30 2021 1.5 T-GDI MHEV Style, DCT
Odpovědět

Zpět na „i30 2016- Elektronika“